We’ve consulted to global, national and local organisations.
Across state, federal and local government, not-for-profit and private sector.
Large or nimble, we’ll create a specialist team that’s as unique as your organisation.
Since opening our doors, we’ve grown from a niche consultancy into a global business.
Our consultants hold specialist accreditations and in-demand qualifications across a variety of public and industry sectors. They have a minimum of 5 years experience at top tier consultancies or have worked at senior operational levels for at least 5 years.
We pick the right consultants for each project by first investing in understanding their collaborative-styles and strengths. So you can rest assured that the team we put forward to work with you culturally fit your organisation and approaches your project with a suitable methodology.
Quality and continuous improvement systems are embedded in the way our unique consulting model operates. We build trust by doing what we say we are going to do for our consultants and our clients and are proud of our track record.
Our leadership team
Our network of consultants is always growing and our leadership team focuses on nurturing and managing our people. In addition, leaders curate the project teams to ensure a seamless fit within a client’s organisation as well as designing bespoke solutions that solve their individual challenges.
Our leadership team has worked across fifteen key sectors including government and private.
As senior specialists, our leadership team has at least 20 years experience in specific sectors.
The average number of projects that our leadership team have successfully concluded.
CO-FOUNDER AND MANAGING DIRECTOR
Leanne has grown Prominence from a niche part-time consultancy in 1990 into a full-service, national business with global clients. She leads a team of management consultants to deliver business solutions for public and private sector clients.
- Oversees the scoping and delivery of projects for government department and private sector clients.
- Key focus includes governance, planning and performance, organisational development, people and change, communications and marketing as well as facilitation and consultation.
Geoff’s career background as a CEO, Managing Director and Non-Executive Director of businesses across sectors including healthcare, legal services, land development, infrastructure and commercial advisory provides an excellent platform for his work as a consultant.
- Responsible for growing and nurturing Prominence’s consultant network and curating project teams
- Drives for collaboration with clients that ensures the right questions are being addressed in solution design and throughout the delivery of projects
Industry Director - Government
Marcia has had a long career in executive management in Federal, State and Territory government agencies in Australia. This depth of experience at the most senior levels places her in a strong position to grow, develop and continue to improve Prominence’s already highly successful consulting practice within the government and local government sectors.
- Specialised in leading large, multidisciplined teams in many agency settings and geographical locations
- Strong commitment to high quality government service delivery in regional and remote localities
Industry Director - Defence and Industry
Don has over thirty years strategic leadership experience in the Australian Defence Force and the transport and heavy industrial sectors. He brings a developed capacity in strategy development, operational planning, problem solving and risk management to Prominence.
- Responsible for business development, key stakeholder engagement, and consulting services program management within the defence and industry sector.
- Encourages an open and challenging environment promoting logical analysis, critical thinking and collaboration to produce robust plans, deliver successful outcomes and create real organisational value.
Industry Director - Infrastructure, Health and Community Services
Craig has over 20 years’ experience in Executive and Non-executive Director roles across industries including infrastructure, community services and manufacturing. A qualified Engineer and Project Manager, he brings to Prominence a strong track record in leading large and complex projects, business turnarounds and cultural change.
- Known for a genuine focus on delivering results, and for bringing out the best in people and teams through his energetic and engaging style
- A family man with a passion for surfing
Ayesha’s career background includes roles in operations, business development, strategy and international media sales. She has served clients in a wide variety of sectors including government, education, banking and financial services, automotive, lotteries, retail and tourism.
- Manages the “engine room” that supports Prominence consultants to deliver efficient and effective consulting solutions
- Strong contributor to community with active volunteer roles with the Zonta Club of Brisbane Breakfast
Our independent consultants network
Our talent pool of 60 plus consultants bring skills and perspectives to clients that are enriched by their diverse career and life experiences. This small selection of our network below demonstrates the depth and breadth of organisational improvement and reform we contribute to.
Karen has over 25 years’ experience applying business improvement methodology and thinking across the health and aged care sectors. She works with clients to improve quality outcomes, service delivery and information flow, customer satisfaction, build redesign capability and ultimately drive organisational cost efficiencies.
- Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt who also delivers training and coaching
- Dedicated and passionate facilitator who is recognised for her approachable manner, attention to detail and strong communication skills
Roger is a management and strategy consultant with Australian and international experience in the social and economic infrastructure sectors. He advises clients in areas including transaction management; commercial, financial, policy and strategic issues associated with infrastructure project procurement, development and delivery.
- Strong lateral thinker with an ability to apply highly innovative solutions to challenging problems
- Accomplished project team leader; coach and mentor and an Accredited Gateway Reviewer
Michelle is a versatile and practical consultant with career and consulting experience in business strategy, marketing, people and supplier management. She helps leaders and teams focus on outcomes during change by applying high levels of empathy and rigour.
- Organised and detailed, diplomatic and a strong communicator
- Industry knowledge includes manufacturing, banking, professional services, government and community services
Steve is a senior consultant in the aviation, emergency management, oil and gas, defence and government sectors. He is a qualified pilot and flying instructor with extensive experience in contingency operations, program management, logistics, procurement, safety and risk.
- Specific acquisition program management experience of helicopters and aeroplanes for public and private sector clients
- Highly skilled in negotiating with government stakeholders and agencies, industry colleagues and business leaders in a variety of cultural, remote and international settings
Alison develops successful, practical strategies for shaping culture and developing leaders. Her expertise draws on 20+ years’ experience in organisational and leadership development, personal experience as a senior leader and extensive experience as a professional facilitator and coach.
- Background in psychology and management and accredited for numerous psychometric, facilitation, coaching and adult learning instruments and methodologies
- Specialises in tailored programs to support cultural change initiatives and transitions in sectors including engineering, government, finance and education
With more than 25 years’ experience in strategic management, project leadership and assurance of high risk and high-value initiatives in the public and private sectors, Mark has worked across many levels of government, industry sectors, and cultures.
- Former member of the Australian Defence Force and former Director General within the Defence Materiel Organisation
- Chairman of two not-for-profit charities supporting the underprivileged in the Redlands district of Brisbane
Allison is a people and culture specialist who works with clients on operational and strategic HR, organisational development and change management assignments. She has worked across a range of industries, including government, resources and IT.
- Works closely with business leaders to drive successful change and align workforce and organisational strategy
- Brings a creative, grounded and detail oriented approach to her consulting work and client relationships
Helen has been consulting in strategic management, market analysis and marketing for 35 years. She is highly skilled at assessing a client’s context and developing pragmatic approaches to problems, drawing on a wide range of research, analysis, consultation and strategy processes.
- Experienced non-executive director with past and current Board roles on statutory bodies, government owned corporations and non-profit/for purpose organisations
- Strong exposure to strategy and planning in professional services, government, property/construction, agricultural and non-profit sectors
After a successful 26 year career in public health and senior statewide and regional management roles in government, Jackie transitioned into consulting. She adds value through her considerable experience in strategic and operational planning; program and service delivery, evaluation, reform and development; project management, service evaluation, and service quality improvement.
- Provides pragmatic and rigorous oversight to consultant teams to ensure projects are conducted according to ISO9001 quality standards and deliver credible and implementable solutions
- Actively involved in endangered marine turtle protection and conservation programs in her local area and internationally
Michelle is an award-winning business and digital transformation specialist with almost 30 years’ experience. She has worked across government, not-for-profit and private industries with a focus on health and social services, science, education and rail.
- Inspirational facilitator, speaker and presenter
- Passionate about advancing women as well as ending domestic and family violence, Michelle regularly gives back through a variety of mentoring arrangements
Work with Us
As the gig economy grows, we offer independent consultants an avenue to collaborate on quality projects with the benefit of being connected to a group of like-minded industry professionals.
We provide quality national and global projects for our consultant team. With the benefits of a freelance model – our consultants can manage their own time to focus on projects that best suit their skill set – while we manage the back end. We create future opportunities, offer organisational support and provide the infrastructure and systems they need, so they can focus on creating innovative business solutions for our clients.
Find out more